High School Coaches! Check out this clinic on August 4th just for you! The Clinic will feature new drills you can use at your practices, information about college tennis, and information about the USTA. Sign up for what promises to be a fun and informative clinic today!
- Summer is an exciting time at Birchwood Tennis…
School is almost out for summer! As you complete the last few weeks, take some time to check out our camps and clinics for the summer. Camps will run in two-week sessions, Monday through Thursday, 11:00am-5:00pm. Camps will focus on building tennis skills and practicing strategies in match play, and will also include other activities; you can look forward to other racquet sports as well, such as ping pong and badminton and games such as Wii tennis!
- We offer camps and clinics for players of all levels and ages and we hope to see you on the court!
In addition to camps and clinics for students, we offer a variety of adult clinics over the summer. These include:
- Cardio Tennis (Tuesday and Friday, 9:30-10:30am)- A great workout for any level of player. Emphasis is on elevating heart rate and maintaining movement while hitting!
- Beginner to Advanced Beginner Clinic (Wednesday, 7:00-8:30pm)- A fun and informative clinic that features a combination of drilling, rallying, and playing. Open to a range of beginning levels!
- Stroke of the Week (Thursday, 11:00am-12:30pm)- Offered during the weeks of the camps for students (June 11-August 30). Will feature beginning instruction for the variety of strokes in the game. Great option for parents of those in camps who are interested in learning to play as well, but open to anyone interested!
- Includes times and prices for adult clinics
Welcome to the new Birchwood Tennis Club news site! Check her for tournament updates, clinic information, promotions, and opportunities to play.
Stay connected online and “like” us on Facebook!